Language Integrated Query (LINQ) adds the ability to query objects using .NET languages. The LINQ to SQL object/relational mapping (O/RM) framework provides the following basic features:
- Tools to create classes (usually called entities) mapped to database tables.
- Compatibility with LINQ’s standard query operations.
- The DataContext class with features such as entity record monitoring, automatic SQL statement generation, record concurrency detection, and much more.
Thanks for reading this,
Next steps :
- Share this with your colleagues because sharing is learning
- Comment below if you need any assistance
Powered by CodeReview – Let’s make it Better!